NAENAE'S BEST KEPT SECRET
Nestled beside the hills and tucked away within its own micro-climate, this impeccably maintained, architecturally designed, 270sqm home with large Mediterranean styled sleepout is impressive and its quality, size and scale is unsurpassed.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac among other quality homes and situated a few moments from the Waiwhetu stream, there's ample scope for enjoying the outdoors and tranquil environment.
The location is convenient being just a short drive to the motorway, local shops and the CBD - yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle of town life to make the most of the peaceful surroundings.
Properties like this seldomly come to the market - don't waste a minute - call me today to make this exceptional home yours!
- Welcoming entrance foyer
- Expansive living areas, both casual and formal, large enough to cater for any occasion
- Elegant kitchen servicing both dining areas
- Four bedrooms including master wing, separated by a mezzanine bridge, with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony overlooking the garden
- Two bathrooms, four toilets (three indoors, one in the pool area)
- Office with built in cabinetry, ideal for working from home
- Separate laundry
- Large Mediterranean styled sleepout/pool room with kitchenette, gas burner, opening directly out to the pool area and with its own private access
- Unique private resort style living including heated pool, sauna, hot tub, and much more
- Fabulous private gardens with mature fruit trees - olives, lemons, mandarins, oranges, feijoas, apples and the scarce exotic pomelo
- Double internal access garage plus off street parking for three cars
- LIM and Builders report available on request
Seeing is believing!