SUPERBLY SUNNY, SPECIFIED & SPACIOUS
For sale for the first time since it was built in 2006^, this versatile three-bedroom, two-bathroom home will delight families, executives and professionals alike. It's elevated for sun and views at the end of a secure cul-de-sac with easy-care grounds, internal garaging and off-street parking in a quiet suburb popular for its CBD proximity. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, plus guest toilet and bonus of a study for working remotely from home
- Great indoor-outdoor flow, with north-facing deck off the dining room and large paved terrace and flat lawn off the sunny, spacious lounge: perfect for kids and pets or entertaining friends alfresco-style
- Large internal double-garage that could be used for storage or recreation given there's ample off-street parking
- Superbly specified for modern, low-maintenance living, complete with two heat pumps and DVS for the ultimate in comfort
- Grass reserve at the end of the grove, close to bus route, handy to supermarket and cafe, and within a short drive of the CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
Once you've seen this lovely home, you'll understand why it's never been for sale until now. If you want to make it yours for the next 20 years, call me now to view.
Builders Report and LIM available after inspection.
(^ Source: Vendor & Property Guru)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.